Sunday, June 22, 2014

DAY 1 - Copenhagen, Denmark

Today is the first day of the Europe tour, and I can already tell that this is going to be one of the most memorable and amazing experiences of my life. We arrived at the airport greeted by the Belo Europe staff; Petra holding a sign for us and JB driving us to our hotel, amusing us with his dry sense of humor. The cool breezes of Denmark are a welcome change to the heat of Alicante in the summer, I never thought I'd miss the cold. The fluffy cloud filled sky of Copenhagen is truly captivating and along with the beautiful architecture and green trees, I love the truly calm atmosphere in the air here. Copenhagen is only the first of 14 cities we'll be visiting over the next few weeks, I am hungry for new experiences and can't wait for the next taste of foreign culture.

Louis Hefford ( New Zeland ).






No comments:

Post a Comment